A growing number of patients need continuing professional medical services when after they are discharged from the hospital. Professional home care services include a broad range of care and support services for those who are recovering after hospitalization, who are disabled, chronically or terminally-ill and need medical, nursing, social, or therapeutic treatment and/or assistance with the essential activities of daily living.
Home care services are provided by the organizations/agencies that enroll and train the required staff for this array of services in the comfort of your home.
- Skilled nursing
- Rehabilitation therapies: physical & occupational
- Home health aide services
- Hospice and palliative care
- Wound care
- Pain management
- Older citizens who have health problems, but who want to maintain their independence in their homes with the support of a professional caregiver.
- Patients of all ages who return home after surgery, and need care, supervision or assistance.
- Patients who have complex treatments that require the use of medical equipment and/or medication monitoring.
- Young adults, recovering from accidents or injuries, who can manage on their own – if they know an experienced healthcare worker will be there when needed.
- Adults who want their parents to have quality care at home.
- And millions of citizens with chronic diseases and disabilities, like Alzheimer’s, heart failure, kidney disease, or diabetes, who need careful monitoring but do not want or need to enter a hospital or nursing home or skilled care facility.
Home care services can be used on a short-term or long-term basis. Many of our patients use our services for only for a few days, while others have been with us for long.
An array of professional services can be made available at home depending upon the need of the patient. High-end nursing care with a range of medical equipment like Syringe pumps, Bi-pap, c-pap, nebulizer, Oxygen, suction machine, cardiac monitors, walkers, medical beds, wheelchair, alfa mattress, etc. Moreover, high-end nursing procedures are also possible which are generally done in a hospital setup only like I.V infusions, RT insertion, wound care, surgical dressing, back care, urinary cauterization, etc.